On Wednesday I dared to start with my body project. I sewed a proof model with the new pattern (without cups), to see, if my way of thinking was right. And the result surprised me! Only a few changes had to be made (the side seam was too long, it had to be moved a bit and the center piece was too wide). The fit of the first pattern was well! Only the run of the seams I didn't like at all. Too straight, and a friend meant, it wouldn't accent my waist. So I made first the neccessary changes in my pattern, and then I changed the seams. With this new pattern I sewed the second sample, and it fits nearly perfectly.
On the photo you can see the two bodys together with the patterns. Here you can recognize the alteration of the curves. The right pattern now looks a bit more waisted, although I didn't alter the measurements!
Es wird noch ein 3. Probemodell geben, dafür muss ich auch noch die Körbchen konstruieren. Ich hoffe, das dieses Wochenende zu schaffen.
I will make another proof, therefore I have to construct also the cups. I hope to manage it this weekend.